Now Hiring Industrial Firefighters!
- Looking for team members who are familiar and experienced with the Oil and Gas Industry
- Experienced in safely working with the hazards related to flammable products as it relates to fire protection
- Willing and able to participate in and conduct site safety meetings and the planning of fire suppression in case of an event
- Able to provide and assist in standby fire protection for Frac and Completion Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Take reasonable care to protect your health and safety and that of other workers by following Firemaster’s safety policies and procedures, as well as Government and Industry regulations
- Drive company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- Maintain vehicles in excellent working order and keep vehicles clean at all times
- Be punctual
- Safe operation of all other Firemaster equipment
- Be familiar with Firemaster’s policies and procedures
- Perform duties in the shop and on location as required by Firemaster’s policies and procedures
- Display professional work habits in the shop and on location
- Maintain an accurate log book, as per Government regulations
- Completion of daily paperwork, such as vehicle Pre-Trip Inspections, Safety Meeting Checklists, and ERP’s
- Class 3 driver's licence preferred, but will consider employment with a minimum Class 5 with clean Driver’s Abstract (must provide an Abstract within 30 days prior to hiring date)
- Preferred 1001 certification
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Current Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive certification
- Current First Aid from Red Cross or St. John Ambulance
- Common Safety Orientation from Energy Safety Canada
- Firemaster will provide employee with company specific WHMIS and TDG training, as well as a Driver Improvement Program, Fatigue Management, and Hours of Service Training for clarity on logbook completions
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume, a current Driver’s Abstract (within the last 30 days), and a copy of all certificates to .
Firemaster is a Drug-Free work place. We require pre-employment drug testing, as well as random testing throughout the year.