Standby Shower Protection
Leading The Industry With New Innovations In Safety
Firemaster built the first mobile shower unit in 1984. They are specifically designed to protect personnel and equipment in situations where the possibility of an acid spill is present.
- Fully enclosed heated compartment.
- 6 to 8 eye wash stations.
- Four to six overhead showers.
- Four to six midsection showers.
- 2,315 litres of portable water.
- Recovery bunk.
- Two Scott air packs.
- Trauma/burn kit.
- Heated water for winter conditions.
- Recovery station.
fire truck and shower unit
Please note that the fire equipment and shower equipment are housed separately and the shower water supply is not used for firefighting purposes.