Now Hiring EMRs & PCPs!
- Looking for team members to provide stand-by medical coverage on a variety of Oil and Gas jobs, including Drilling & Service Rigs, Fracs, Construction, etc.
- Take reasonable care to protect your health and safety and that of other workers by following Firemaster’s safety policies and procedures, as well as Government and Industry regulations
- Drive company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- Maintain vehicles in excellent working order and keep vehicles clean at all times
- Be punctual
- Perform duties in the shop and on location as required by Firemaster’s policies and procedures
- Display professional work habits in the shop and on location
- Completion of daily paperwork, such as vehicle Pre/Post Trip Inspections, Safety Meeting Checklists, Field Safety Reports, and Personnel on Lease head counts
- EMR/PCP Certificate of Training
- Registration in good standing with Alberta College of Paramedics
- Current HCP/CPR Certification with Red Cross or St. John Ambulance
- Current ITLS Certification for PCP’s
- Valid Driver’s Licence - minimum Class 5 with no more than 3 demerits (Class 4 is a definite asset)
- Valid H2S Alive certificate from Energy Safety Canada
- Common Safety Orientation from Energy Safety Canada
- Confident in an emergency setting
- Attention to detail regarding paperwork
- Able to maintain a clean and tidy work atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work alone with minimal supervision, as well as part of a team
- Must be mature and reliable
- Industrial experience is an asset
- Competitive wages
- Meal/Travel subsistence and lodging provided
- Extensive orientation and mentoring program
- Internal Training such as TDG, WHMIS, Fatigue Management Training, and a Driver Training Program
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume, a current Driver's Abstract (within the last 30 days), and a copy of all certificates to .
Firemaster is a Drug-Free workplace. We require pre-employment drug testing, as well as random testing throughout the year.