Firemaster is Hiring!
Experienced Medical PCP
Firemaster Oilfield Services Inc is currently looking for PCP’s in Southern SK.
- Looking for team members to work on an ongoing project located south of Weyburn, SK to provide stand-by medical coverage for a large area where there are multiple Oil and Gas services working such as Drilling & Service rigs, Pipeline crews and Facilities.
- Take reasonable care to protect your health and safety and that of other workers by following Firemaster’s safety policies & procedures, as well as the government and industry regulations.
• Drive company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner.
• Maintain vehicles in excellent working order and keep vehicles clean at all times.
• Be punctual.
• Perform duties in the shop and on location as required by Firemaster’s policies & procedures.
• Display professional work habits in the shop and on location.
• Completion of daily paper work, such as vehicle Pre/Post Trip Inspections, Safety Meeting Checklists, Field Safety Reports and Personnel on Lease for head counts.
- PCP Certificate of Training
• Registration in good standing with Saskatchewan College of Paramedics.
• Current HCP/CPR Certification.
• Current ITLS Certification.
• Valid Driver’s License, minimum Class 5, would prefer Class 4, with no more than
• Valid ticket for Enform H2S Alive.
• Confident in an emergency setting.
• Attention to detail when it comes to paperwork.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy work atmosphere.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be able to work alone with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
• Must be mature and reliable.
• Industrial experience is an asset.
- Competitive wages.
• Meal/Travel subsistence and lodging provided.
• Extensive orientation and mentoring program.
• Internal Training such as TDG, WHMIS, Fatigue Management Training and a
• Driver Program
Firemaster is a Drug-Free work place, we require pre-employment
drug testing as well as random testing throughout the year.